Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MY WEB USE

Since I have not had enough time to use the Web much other than for this class, I do not thing my use has changed since my study of Web 2.0. However, I believe that once this class is over and I have more time to play with and learn the sites and tricks that I will. I found Flickr to be my most favorite Web 2.0 Application. Not that I would just want to share all my pictures with the world, I believe that it is a neat way to organize and store your pictures. I take many pictures and I do not like to save them all to my computer so I just leave then on the SD card. With Flickr you can store the pictures on the site, give them names, descriptions, and even map where the picture was taken. Out of everything I have learned from Web 2.0, I believe that this will be the one thing that I continue to use.  I discovered that many sites can be used in junction with other sites. These applications are created to interact with each other and I believe this will be a trend that keeps growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment