Friday, July 1, 2011

PRIVACY POLICY

Facebook says that my information will be shared based upon my privacy and application settings. Facebook uses the information that you give about yourself to place adds on your screen so that adds are aimed towards the correct audience. If you as a Facebook user do anything that goes against the policy terms, Facebook has the right to delete your account and not allow you back on without permission. I have always been aware with the privacy policy that Facebook offers. I keep all the information that I share only visible to my friends and I am very secure with everything that I share. I did also learn that they are partnered with bing, therefore when I searched my name my profile showed up but this does not happen on google so I will be fixing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment